jeudi 10 mai 2007

Paula34 versus Craig666

A friend of Five March called Nugget Kidd wrote us this report:

“ I was on a walking tour in the desert, trying out my new longcoat, being robbed of my boots, when suddenly in front of a cabin I found a terrible car. Terrible because it didn’t fit in the scenery, terrible also because you cannot even transport a tray of beer in it. The only thing that can be called a car is a pick-up….But I am drifting away. Sorry, I continue: A beautiful lady on a horse passed by….this even happens at my age…she asked me to remove this car. Of course, for a gorgeous vamp, we stupid desert rats will do everything.


But in SL the ownership of things is quite strict; I couldn’t even scratch the bloody thing. Well, we live in an age of communication, so I asked the owner with IM to remove it. Craig666 was his name. With a number like that, I should have known not to bother and just wait for the owner of the desert….He told me to remove it myself…he was “on a job”. Poor fellow, probably camping in a chair or something. Hm, I repeated my question, sent him a few teleport invitations. And then he came around, of course mad to be disturbed. Yes this is SL, we can find out who left his rubble behind! No hiding your spoiling nature sir! He came with his girlfriend. Started pushing me around, putting caves in the desert, oooh all the usual stuff. Then he disappeared.


It goes without saying he left even more of his stuff around. Paula34 came from her horse and begged me to be permitted to use her weapons! Oh no, not for the moment Paula34! But she would love to defend the desert! She was afraid too, apparently she had got a warning from the owner of the desert not to shoot in the desert. Paula34 preferred riding on her beautiful horse, more than shooting, so she restrained herself. But then Craig666, yes the number is the famous one from the apocalypse came back. He made a tour through the freebie shops I suppose and had his inventory filled with bombs fire, pushing devices. He was again accompanied by his girlfriend. He had to show off!


HA ha, and then I figured that, ok when he is showing off like that, why not Paula34 ? While I was pushed around, I told Paula34 to go ahead! This also is an advantage in SL: even in the greatest danger we can have a sip at our coffee, and chat around to others. How happy Paula34 was! She got out her guns, even bigger then the ones from Craig666 and apparently they had a lot of fun! Afterwards Paul34 and I became friends! She showed me even bigger guns. Ladies with guns, fighting in design clothes on high heels in the desert, it all happens in Second Life! But now she was afraid! Will I be banned now? Well, that’s the advantage of being able to drink … a lot of coffee. I think it will all be affine.


Later on we met in the desert, the owner Amiryu Hosoi, of Virgin Island, me, and even Craig666 showed up. Yes that’s true of SL too: even after a lot of firework, we stay talking. And that’s important. Just after the virtual fight, we were gone to other places, Craig666 had been sneaking back to the desert and cleaned up his mess. That’s funny! But one thing I don’t understand, he said something which sounded strange in my ears: he said: “my name is haas”, I wonder very much what that could mean………."

Thx Nugget, for your story.....and have fun with your new friend!

Aucun commentaire: